The Platform team creates the technology that enables Spotify to learn quickly and scale easily, enabling rapid growth in our users and our business around the globe. Spanning many disciplines, we work to make the business work; creating the frameworks, capabilities and tools needed to welcome a billion customers. Join us and help to amplify productivity, quality and innovation across Spotify.
We are reshaping the architecture and tooling of one of the world’s largest mobile application ecosystems, and we need the support of an agile coach. You will work across our 20+ leaders and 70+ engineers in a fast-growing environment. We want to be able to deliver impact at speed with happy and passionate people – here is where you come in. How can we engage and nurture the culture we need?
We are looking for a person who wants to turn their astonishing coaching skills into company impact by working together with teams at Spotify to transform what mobile engineering means. Being a coach or mentor in our setting is not only to stand on the sideline but to be part of the game.
You will report into our Agile Coach Operations Lead and support the tribe with leadership growth, delivery processes, team health, operations and communication, and probably more depending on where you want to contribute.
What You’ll Do
- Nurture collaboration between teams, PMs, partners and tribe leaders.
- Align tribe delivery priorities across teams as part of the operational rhythm
- Collaborate with Engineering and Product managers to identify dependencies, risks and impact in a transparent way
- Support teams with agile practices and other needs
- Continuously grow a healthy, collaborative and balanced culture
- Facilitate learning in teams and groups
- Contribute to building an environment where continuous improvement is in focus and where everyone’s common goal is to deliver outstanding software to our customers
Who You Are
- Passionate about software product development
- You excel at facilitating, coaching, and mentoring teams towards delivering high impact, high-quality software in a sustainable pace
- You know how to inspire, empower and support highly effective agile cross-functional teams
- You have a deep understanding of communication, group dynamics and coaching, hence you enable teams to develop trust and safety
- You have the understanding and experience of a variety of Agile approaches, like Scrum, Kanban, Lean UX and agile product development
- You are able to adapt your approach and communication style to fit varying contexts and situations
- You are not afraid to raise issues and inspire change and continuous improvement
- You are comfortable with and can help guide others to deal with situations off friction, ambiguity, and uncertainty
You are welcome at Spotify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be brilliant. So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the opportunity to enjoy and be inspired by these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service with a community of more than 299 million users.