We are looking for a Business Marketing coordinator that will be responsible for supporting integrated marketing efforts for the advertising community in India. You will work with the India Business Marketing Manager to create compelling integrated marketing campaigns, inclusive of events, digital, social and experiential extensions to bring our value proposition to life for advertisers and agency executives in cost effective, scalable ways.
For more information on Spotify’s advertising business please see https://spotifyforbrands.com
What You’ll Do
- Assist in executing events of big and small scale during the year to take the Spotify for brands portfolio to market and finally create leads for the Ad sales team. This includes, but is not limited to support with work on customisation of narratives, artist engagement on-boarding tasks, build rigor in the personalised invitation process, registration management of large scale events, data and insights management and final reporting
- Coordinate event logistics across our portfolio of experiences – from our large Spotify owned events, regional sponsorships, conferences, and smaller agency activations. Responsibilities may include content development, production support, managing event pages, guest lists & Invites, scheduling executive briefings, driving communication across internal cross-functional teams and external production agencies
- Work with Business Marketing Manager to create Ad Sales marketing collaterals, media outlay execution, packaging of market insights, maintaining a pool of contacts and VIP clients
- Produce local, culturally relevant marketing collateral that educate, inspire, and create evangelists within brands and agencies
- Adapt, localize and translate persuasive sales tools and programs for Spotify sales teams by ensuring narratives are consistent with the global story, but culturally relevant through local data and insights
- Opportunities to help build scalable, innovative digital outreach programs to educate clients about the Spotify for Brands offering that tap into their consumer love of Spotify. Build on all aspects of Content creation, outreach rigor, monitoring and reporting
- Reconcile program, department, and event budgets; Work closely with Procurement and Finance teams to ensure proper budget tracking and payments including managing PO’s, setting up suppliers
- Produce and organize branded merchandise, conduct inventory and manage storage
- Recap all activities and measurement KPIs, highlighting insights and success, for future reference.
Who You Are
- 4-5 years of experience in the digital media environment in a similar B2B marketing role
- You are very good at insights and data packaging, B2B content and direct reach content
- Masters in Communications/ Business preferred
- You have a basic understanding of the media landscape in India
- You know how to work autonomously as part of a small nimble team and cross-functionally with different departments
- You are a highly organized, focused multi-tasker with strong attention to detail
- You have the ability to manage and adhere to a budget
- You have strong communication skills, both written and verballyPowerpoint and / or Keynote experience is a plus
- Finally, a great teammate, adapts well to change, and always has a positive attitude
You are welcome at Spotify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be brilliant. So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the opportunity to enjoy and be inspired by these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service with a community of more than 299 million users.