Sell what you love. For us and millions of users across the globe, that’s Spotify. Join the Sales team and you’ll build the relationships that help grow our business in existing markets and beyond. We don’t just sell creative solutions to our clients and partners, we help to shape them; using our expert knowledge of ad products, sales channels and the industry to impact the way the world experiences music and podcasts.
We are looking for an outstanding Client Success Associate to join our team in Tokyo. Client Success Team is the expert team within the sales team and uses our deep knowledge of marketing, digital advertising (including mastery of Spotify), and key brand-knowledge to influence and deliver outstanding strategic solutions.
What You’ll Do
- Assist Client Success Manager in delivery of best-in-class customer service to strategic key accounts using a client-centric approach to ensure values Spotify provides exceed objectives, while always seeking for future business opportunities
- Coordinate the consultative management of ad sales campaigns, partnering with internal cross-functional teams to launch, manage and fully deliver all sold direct and programmatic deals
- Support Spotify’s Account Directors to work across multiple agency departments, i.e. strategy, comms planning, radio, digital, programmatic, branded content and innovation teams, to deliver successful campaigns for strategic key brands
- Coordinate internal collaboration with sales, marketing, label relations teams and other relevant members to maximize value of projects you engage with that would lead growing revenue for Spotify and partners
- Create comprehensive post-campaign analysis with learnings and recommendations, effectively communicating best practices for renewals and future RFPs to drive account revenue growth
- Lead quantitative and qualitative market research projects, create presentations of insights to strategic key brands, and derive thought leadership narratives
- Support development of presentations and other related pitch material for verticals and strategic key brands that Client Success team to lead
Who You Are
- You have a Bachelor’s degree
- You have a minimum of 3 years’ experience of brand marketing at brands and/or advertising agency, marketing consultancy
- You have knowledge of brand marketing work streams and media planning
- You have strong and effective presentation skills, particularly at business and marketing matters
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills, English proficiency is a must
- You have the ability to manage multiple projects and learn quickly from their outcomes
- You have dexterity in creating reports and presentations using Excel, PowerPoint, Keynote, etc
- You have a strong curiousity of digital ecosystem
- You are a team player, smart, adapt well with change and have a positive attitude in competitive situations
- You are able to work in a fast-paced, exciting environment and across external and internal teams to deliver creative, fresh campaigns
You are welcome at Spotify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be brilliant. So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the opportunity to enjoy and be inspired by these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service with a community of more than 286 million users.