About the Podcaster mission
Spotify is a global community of over 250 million music fans and artists, and now podcasters. It’s always been our mission to make audio more accessible, and create a new and wonderful way for creators and fans to connect with each other.
The Podcaster Mission is the team within Spotify responsible for building the best tools for podcast creators. We have two platforms that help us do that: Anchor (the platform that allows you to create, distribute, monetize, and grow a podcast, all for free) and Spotify for Podcasters (the platform that makes it easy to understand and engage with your listeners on Spotify).
We’ve done a lot already, and we have no plans of slowing down. Come help us build the future of podcasting!
What you’ll do:
- Write clear, approachable copy with a distinct voice
- Collaborate with brand/design, communications and other teams on large- and small-scale marketing projects (e.g. email campaigns and landing pages)
- Conduct high-quality research, interviews, and A/B tests
- Edit and proofread copy as needed
- Be autonomous. You’ll take full ownership of your work, and you take responsibility for every last detail, every step of the way
Who you are:
- You have 3+ years of professional copywriting experience in an agency or brand
- You have the ability to interpret our brand voice and apply it to all written copy (but know how dial it up and down according to the channel)
- You are a great communicator and storyteller, with a passion for podcasting and creator communities
- You have a people-focused copywriting mentality. Even though you have incredible skills, you are constantly looking to hone your instinct through user feedback. Whether through hands-on user research, or by designing options for an A/B test
- Please provide a link to your online portfolio. Applications without a portfolio are unlikely to be considered
You are welcome at Spotify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be brilliant. So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the opportunity to enjoy and be inspired by these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service with a community of more than 299 million users.