We’re looking for a highly creative copywriter! You will be expected to combine your skills as a creative with very tangible business needs and report to the Creative Lead for North America. You will be part of a newly-formed creative team in Spotify’s larger ‘Creative Solutions’ group, who will concept and craft innovative data-driven audio ideas for our top 20 brands on the Spotify’s Free Platform. You will have access to a client list that rivals any creative agency roster.
What you’ll do
- Concept and craft world-class, audio-first content tailored for listeners on the Spotify Free Platform. This will include advertisements, content, pitch decks and marketing assets
- Write :15 / :30 audio spots, podcast segments, podcast product placements and concepts for digital experiences
- Pitch and execute creative copy concepts to both internal and external stakeholders that will shape the future of audio creative
- Inspire and empower brands to explore and craft their own audio identity
- Provide creative guidance for the best-in-show audio creative, through presentations and workshops
- Collaborate with strategists, copywriters, project managers, and production to create scalable concepts to suit a range of budgets
- Self-manage workload and prioritize tasks to meet deadlines within a small, but nimble creative team
- Champion the opportunity of audio creativity and nurture the next generation of talent with audio-first creative ideas
Who you are
- You have a minimum of 5 years proven copywriting experience, writing scripts, ads, campaigns, and creating high-profile brand work at a creative agency, media company or high-profile brand
- You have a portfolio of work that showcases your abilities as a highly creative and imaginative copywriter
- You are passionate about audio-first ideas, from streaming and podcasts to voice capabilities and smart speakers
- You have enthusiasm for emerging digital tech, audio formats and innovative brand opportunities
- You are confident and comfortable creating and presenting with Keynote, Google Slides and possibly Powerpoint
- You have a love for music
- You have a basic understanding of Adobe Creative Suite tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Although not essential, experience working with LATAM clients and/or a knowledge of audio creative production tools (such as ProTools, Audition etc) are a plus
What To Submit:
A work sample/portfolio of your work
You are welcome at Spotify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be brilliant. So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the opportunity to enjoy and be inspired by these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service with a community of more than 258 million users.