At Spotify, our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the opportunity to enjoy and be inspired by these creators. Join the Growth Opportunities team in New York, and you will be at the center of the multi-disciplinary and international Markets team responsible for growing Spotify’s user base around the world.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced product leader to think holistically and act at the intersection of product and marketing to be able to bring scale, efficiency and differentiation to Spotify’s growth strategy. The Channels & Experiences team builds product solutions to get more people to discover the value of Spotify. Recently, it took the shape of “2019 Wrapped”, a highly differentiating experience brought for the first time in Spotify’s mobile application.
As a Group Product Manager, you will set long-term vision for our growth team and manage a team of Product Managers responsible for executing on that vision. Together with your tech, design, and insights partners, your group will be responsible for identifying and validating untapped growth opportunities at the intersection of Product and Marketing, on the Web and in our mobile clients. You will collaborate closely with teams across the company — including Marketing, PR, Legal, Licensing, Content and others — to drive impact and realize that vision.
What you’ll do
- Define and drive product vision, strategy and metrics for the overall organization and support Product Managers on your team in doing the same for their teams.
- Partner with Engineering, Design, and Insights leaders to foster a team culture of impact, performance, happiness, and health.
- Ensure your team is focusing on the right things, balancing short versus long term needs.
- Define goals, develop roadmaps, track progress and measure impact across multiple teams.
- Grow and oversee a team of Product Managers across multiple domains.
- Develop strong relationships with senior leaders and stakeholders, effectively gaining buy-in of strategy.
Who you are
- You have 10+ years experience delivering highly successful and innovative software products.
- You have previous experience concepting, building, shipping and operating consumer products on the web and native mobile.
- You have a multi-year track record of efficiently partnering with cross-functional stakeholders.
- You have direct managerial experience, hiring and growing Product Managers.
- You have earned the respect of your Engineering, Design & Insights partners, as shown in your 360 feedback.
You are welcome at Spotify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be brilliant. So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the opportunity to enjoy and be inspired by these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service with a community of more than 286 million users.