We are looking for thoughtful, well-rounded iOS engineers to join our team and help build an application millions of people use every single day to discover and listen to music. You will play a leading role in our mobile engineering practice, implementing new features, improving performance, and building beautiful user interfaces. Above all, your work will change the way the world experiences music.
What you’ll do
- Build cutting edge iOS apps that bring the joy of music to millions of users.
- Collaborate closely with other engineers.
- Write clear, maintainable code that will scale across a number of projects and distributed development teams.
- Become a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional team.
- Drive best engineering practices within and beyond your team.
- Work from our awesome office – we offer relocation packages if you do not currently live there.
Who you are
- You know how to write readable, idiomatic and maintainable Swift and are willing to follow already defined coding guidelines and workflows.
- Have previous experience working with Objective-C, or is willing to learn.
- You are experienced with a variety of iOS frameworks.
- You have a deep understanding of iOS application design patterns and API design.
- You care about quality and you know what it means to ship high quality code.
- You have released at least one app on the App Store or have a project in the works that you can tell us about.
- Values team success over personal success.
You are welcome at Spotify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be brilliant. So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the opportunity to enjoy and be inspired by these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service with a community of more than 271 million users.