We are looking for a passionate and organized Partner Manager to work on the Content Partnerships team. This role is responsible for ensuring that podcasts created for the LatinX audience thrive on Spotify.
What You’ll Do
- Introduce LatinX networks to the Spotify platform, its audience, the podcast format, and present the value of delivering audio to Spotify
- Onboard new LatinX partners onto Spotify, and into the podcasting ecosystem, by leveraging the Spotify tools like Anchor and Spotify for Podcasters
- Act as the liaison to key LatinX network partners by building strong relationships that help them achieve their audience and performance goals on Spotify
- Build, manage, and deliver partner best practices (and corresponding collateral) to ensure success
- Deliver regular partner QBRs to discuss partner performance and opportunities for improvements
- Track and analyze partner performance (consumption and new users) on Spotify and make recommendations for strategic courses of action and improvements
- Proactively work with Spotify’s Editorial and Marketing teams to build a holistic LatinX audience strategy, including ensuring the success of new show launches
- Proactively work with Program Management and our Product teams to bring new feature launches to LatinX partners like User Generated Podcast Playlists, Your Daily Drive, etc.
- Collaborate with partners to understand their plans and to develop innovative and high-impact integrations that will help them to succeed
- Partner with the exclusives team on content negotiations by developing negotiation materials, inclusive of competitive research and content value modeling
Who You Are
- You have a BA/BS degree with 7+ years of partner facing experience, ideally with a background in account management, talent management, business development, or strategy
- You are passionate about the evolution of audio and enjoy consuming podcasts and other spoken word content, preferably with a deep understanding of podcast or radio business models
- You believe that best-in-class customer service leads to better business results
- You are inquisitive about the ‘status-quo’ and eager to make sense of an evolving industry
- You like to use quantitative and qualitative data to drive hypotheses and corresponding results
- You are self-motivated and have strong interpersonal skills, with a desire to develop these skills further
- You thrive in a fast paced, high stakes situations and are comfortable interacting with Creators and their management teams / agents
- You enjoy crafting and delivering partner-facing collateral and communications and are happy doing so in all sorts of mediums (Google Slides, Keynote, email, etc.)
You are welcome at Spotify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be brilliant. So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the opportunity to enjoy and be inspired by these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service with a community of more than 299 million users.