Delivering the best Spotify experience possible. To as many people as possible. In as many moments as possible. That’s what the Experience team is all about. We use our deep understanding of consumer expectations to enrich the lives of millions of our users all over the world, bringing the music and audio they love to the devices, apps and platforms they use every day. Know what our users want? Join us and help Spotify give it to them.
Spotify is looking for a Partner Program Manager within the Platform & Partner Experience department. Our department is part of Spotify R&D and responsible for Spotify’s consumer experiences outside of Spotify’s core iOS and Android applications. We focus on areas like desktop, tablets, TVs, speakers, cars, wearables, headphones and partner application integrations to make Spotify available wherever our users are. As much of our work includes complex initiatives with multiple concurrent activities that spans across multiple teams, functions and companies, excellence in Program Management is a key part of our future success.
In this role you will be responsible for the successful coordination and execution of our joint product development programs with some of the most successful consumer product companies in the world. You will be a key part of taking new and innovative music experiences to the market for millions of people to enjoy.
Within Spotify, the Partner Program Manager orchestrates the cooperation between our Partners, Product Management, Business Development, Tech, Design and any other concerned stakeholders. Your driver is to build partner satisfaction through the entire cycle of planning, development, implementation, and delivery of technical and other solutions, managing both parties objectives, requirements and key success factors.
What you’ll do
- working with some of the world’s biggest and most exciting brands to bring consumer experiences to millions and millions of people.
- representing the Spotify R&D perspective in partner discussions and negotiations.
- representing the Partner perspective and objectives in internal discussions and negotiating win-win solutions that meet both parties expectations
- liaising with a vast amount of teams within Spotify to secure impactful delivery of consumer value.
- responsible for driving delivery by tracking and reporting progress, coordinating activities, and identifying and removing blockers.
Who you are
- You have experience from successful delivery of complex projects spanning multiple teams, functions and companies.
- You have experience in working with external partners.
- You probably have experience from working with major brands in the consumer electronics space.
- You have proven skills in leading and coaching teams without necessarily having formal management authority.
- You are self motivated with a strong focus on delivery of user value.
- You are driven, but with a collaborative mindset. “You don’t win unless your team wins”.You are truly a “do-er”, willing to get hands-on solving any problems needed to help the program move forward.
- You are well organized with great attention to detail.
- You have an outgoing personality and can work with large groups of stakeholders.
- You have excellent collaboration skills, understand and can manage the driving forces of other functions and how to create 1+1 makes 3 situations
- You have a level of technical and product strategy depth to effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
- You think, act and communicate clearly and confidently with team members and stakeholders across the company. You are comfortable partnering with individual contributors, vendors and executives.
- You are eager to learn and enjoy sharing your knowledge and best practises with others, being dedicated to contributing as a team memberYou have excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- You are open to travel (post pandemic)
You are welcome at Spotify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be brilliant. So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the opportunity to enjoy and be inspired by these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service with a community of more than 299 million users.