Spotify is looking for a passionate and experienced podcast editor to join our market. You will play an important role in defining and executing Spotify’s podcast programming strategy, mainly for this territory, but also supporting other priority markets. You will work in close collaboration with other members of the programming, production, product, and marketing teams to drive podcast growth and discovery on, and off platform.
Who You’ll Do
- Curate collections and playlists of podcast content based around different moods, moments and genres
- Build and handle a content calendar based around upcoming launches, editorial themes, and cultural moments
- Plan and execute on-platform promotions to drive awareness for key podcasts titles
- Develop and execute creative, quantifiable programming and promotional campaigns to drive awareness and engagement
- Merchandise content with compelling copy and imagery
- Collect, analyze and report relevant performance metrics to a broader company audience and convert these metrics into compelling marketing stories.
- Provide insights on what’s working and what’s not, and make content recommendations
- Play a key role as a tastemaker and apply a deep understanding of music and pop culture in your marketStay on top of the latest trends and developments in the audio on demand market both in your territory and worldwide
- Collaboration is key in this role, as you will work with many different teams across several markets
Who You Are
- Experience in programming and optimizing for engagement on a digital platform
- Deep understanding of creative communication and a solid sense of quality and commercial messaging
- Ability to drive your own work independently, leading multiple projects with many stakeholders
- Stellar skills in creating strategic plans and present your ideas in a compelling way to teammates and executives
- Excellent analytical skills and experience drawing insights from internal and external data
- A deep understanding of audience segments and targeting content to meet the needs of various audiences
- Experience in working with different publishing tools and CMS
- A real passion for the entertainment and culture space and a great eye for quality content and talentA strong command of the broader digital landscape and an interest in keeping up to date with developments in web and mobile platforms and applications
- A passion for podcasts and other audio content
- You are fluent in Indonesian and English and other language skills are highly meriting
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
You are welcome at Spotify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be brilliant. So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the opportunity to enjoy and be inspired by these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service with a community of more than 299 million users.