We are looking for a dynamic and creative Content Operations Intern to help support our internal podcast production efforts. In this role you will need to be a problem-solver, adept communicator, and genuinely passionate about growing the podcast industry while also prioritizing the listener experience and the work of creators. You will be a part of a team passionate about developing a diverse slate of original podcast programming. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences audio.
What you’ll do
- Work alongside the team on execution of cross functional communication and engagement strategy to educate the broader company about podcast production cycles, goals, etc.
- Streamline standardization and automation efforts wherever possible
- Be creative enough and flexible to identify other areas for optimization
- This role will collaborate closely across every Spotify vertical – from monetization, to product, to artist marketing, to technical accounting, etc.
You you are
- You are a current sophomore, junior or senior in undergrad or first or final year Master’s student, pursuing a degree in Business Administration, Management or equivalent
- You are flexibility to adapt in a quick moving environment
- You have outstanding communication skills
- You have some experience working on a multi-functional team
The Intern Experience
This is your chance to help craft the way the world listens, learn more about what we do, how we do it – and why that matters. We’re looking for enthusiastic students with a passion for audio experiences and an ambition to go far. This isn’t just any internship, you’ll make an impact and play a real part in the success of Spotify, All over one unforgettable summer!
If that’s you, tell us who you are, what you care about, and where you want to go.
Our paid summer internships last for 10-13 weeks and start at the beginning of June. The last day to apply is November 22nd, 2020 at 11:59 PM, EST. You can expect the following application timeline:
Late November 2020 – Mid January 2021: Application Review
Early December 2020 – March 2021: Interviews
January 2021 – April 2021: Offers given out
June 2021: Intern program start
You are welcome at Spotify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be brilliant. So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the opportunity to enjoy and be inspired by these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service with a community of more than 299 million users.