We are looking for a podcast production intern to join our Spotify Studios team. The team is looking for the right candidate to assist in the day-to-day management of projects’ production process, and help ensure all podcast initiatives are executed on time, on budget and within the established creative guidelines.
What you’ll do
- Assist in the creation and maintaining of production timelines as well as help out in on-boarding projects for multiple simultaneous programs
- Help coordinate project kick-offs, check-ins, internal hand-offs and final deliveries
- Assist in tracking project progress and communicate status to both direct partners and visibility partners
- Attend shoots and recordings, as needed, to help ensure execution remains in scope and that content aligns with the established creative expectations
- Build and foster internal relationships through effective communication and management of expectations
- Assist business operations manager and other internal partners with ongoing process optimization initiatives
- Help Manage relationships with new creators
Who you are
- You are a current sophomore, junior or senior in undergrad or first or final year Master’s student in music/audio/podcast production or equivalent.
- You have some experience from media production and project management
- You have knowledge of both audio and podcast pre-production, production and post-production, including processes, equipment and software
- You have excellent problem solving and organizational skills
- You have outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Experience within the podcast space in a plus
This is your chance to help craft the way the world listens, learn more about what we do, how we do it – and why that matters. We’re looking for enthusiastic students with a passion for audio experiences and an ambition to go far. This isn’t just any internship, you’ll make an impact and play a real part in the success of Spotify, All over one unforgettable summer!
If that’s you, tell us who you are, what you care about, and where you want to go.
Our paid summer internships last for 10-13 weeks and start at the beginning of June. The last day to apply is November 22nd, 2020 at 11:59 PM, EST. You can expect the following application timeline:
Late November 2020 – Mid January 2021: Application Review
Early December 2020 – March 2021: Interviews
January 2021 – April 2021: Offers given out
June 2021: Intern program start
You are welcome at Spotify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be brilliant. So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the opportunity to enjoy and be inspired by these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service with a community of more than 299 million users.