Delivering the best Spotify experience possible. To as many people as possible. In as many moments as possible. That’s what the Experience team is all about. We use our deep understanding of consumer expectations to enrich the lives of millions of our users all over the world, bringing the music and audio they love to the devices, apps and platforms they use every day. Know what our users want? Join us and help Spotify give it to them.
Do you want to be part in innovating how our user is listening in the car, on the watch or in the headphones? Our work will impact 100M+ Spotify users, be a growth driver for the business and affect how the future of audio will look. You will get the chance to work with and scale through our partners who are some of the largest, most innovative companies in the world.
As a Product manager in our Car & Wearables Product Area, you will work with Engineering, Design and Product Insights to define the world’s leading audio experience, validate it and scale it 100+M users. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences music.
What You’ll Do
- Work closely with a team of skilled engineers, designers, user researchers and data scientists, and set the roadmap for a product or space
- Work to define the important metrics for your team and measure how these improve over time
- Work closely with stakeholders across the organization and collaborate on the company’s short- and long-term goals
- Make sure that your team is constantly doing the right things, and has a healthy balance of innovation, reducing technical debt and providing maintenance and support
Who You Are
- Self motivated and have a strong focus on delivery of user value
- You have long experience working with product development in a Product Manager role or similar, in high performing, cross functional teams
- You have shown success in taking products from idea to market
- You can easily assess opportunities and say No to minimize the amount of parallel work
- Interested in how products work “under the hood” and are comfortable collaborating and discussing technical approaches and challenges with engineers
- Driven to get stuff done, but with a collaborative approach. “You don’t win unless your team wins”
- Well organized and have excellent attention to detail
- You learn quickly and can quickly digest and triangulate multiple sources of information
- Able to take a vision and make it yours by communicating it in your own words
- You can take the same vision and strategy and translate it for your team to create buy-in
- Excellent communicator in English, whether it be in words or in writing
- Open to travelling for work
You are welcome at Spotify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be brilliant. So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the opportunity to enjoy and be inspired by these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service with a community of more than 271 million users.