Spotify is looking for an experienced Internal Audit IT/ Business Senior Analyst to join our growing Internal Audit team.
We are looking for an individual with experience working with agile, fast-moving organizations who enjoys working in a high-performing and highly-collaborative international team environment. You will perform interesting and complex audits and assessments in the operational, financial, and IT domains. This role will also support the company’s annual Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance program. This position is based in Stockholm, Sweden, and will report to the Director, Internal Audit. Some travel will be required.
What you’ll do:
- Support process owners with their SOX documentation, performing walkthroughs, and executing internal controls testing.
- Provide guidance and support to internal stakeholders as they address control deficiencies or make significant process changes (e.g. implementation of new systems).
- Participate in operational and IT audits including risk assessment, execution, and post-remediation validation.
- Participate in risk assessment interviews and assist in the identification of high-risk areas and the development of dynamic audit plans.
- Understand the businesses you are auditing including their strategy, product lifecycle, associated business processes, technology, and related regulatory requirements.
- Build subject matter expertise in our different business processes and stay up to date on technological developments.
- Stay abreast of changes to regulation as well as internal audit best practices.
Who you are:
- You have a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree from an accredited college/foreign university or foreign equivalent. Degree in finance/accounting, MIS is preferred. Minor/coursework in computer science, software engineering, or data science is a plus.
- You have 3+ years of relevant Business and IT audit and/or SOX experience.
- You have experience in testing ITGC and automated/application controls in cloud environments. Experience with SaaS systems, cloud technologies, SQL or other programming languages is considered a plus.
- You have digital skills like data analytics, robotic process automation, or process mining.
- You have experience with IFRS or equivalent accounting frameworks.
- You have experience in executing SOX control testing across multiple financial processes.
- You have demonstrated experience in project management practices, tooling, and managing multiple projects and tasks.
- You have strong communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills that allow interactions with team members and business partners.
- You are results-oriented ensuring audits are delivered on schedule and budget.
- You are able to work independently and in cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment across multiple projects.
- You have problem-solving skills that demonstrate critical and logical thinking to reach a solution.
- You have strong analytical skills with high attention to detail.
- CISA, CIA and/or CPA certifications are considered a plus.
You are welcome at Spotify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be brilliant. So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the opportunity to enjoy and be inspired by these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service with a community of more than 271 million users.