We’re looking for a Full-Stack Engineer to be a part of building Spotify’s support portal. In this role you will have collective ownership together with an outstanding team to ensure an excellent customer experience throughout the support portal.
As part of the First Aid Squad you’ll work from our awesome headquarter offices in central Stockholm. We offer relocation packages if you do not currently live in Sweden.
What you’ll do
- Collaborate closely with other engineers and become a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional team
- Help the team plan, design and shape responsive web solutions
- Bind our front-end and back-end services together and monitor, test and continuously optimize your designs
- Collaborate with software engineers, product managers, designers, and analysts
- Work in an environment that supports your individual growth
- Participate in annual company-wide hack weeks
Who you are
- Eager to familiarize yourself with new technologies as needed.
- Comfortable with back end development, preferably in Java.
- You care about the user experience and know how to build user-friendly web applications
- Someone who’s not afraid of contributing to areas outside of the browser
- You care about web technologies, exploring data and design
- Experienced in working with backend and UX engineers when building user interfaces
You are welcome at Spotify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be brilliant. So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the opportunity to enjoy and be inspired by these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service with a community of more than 286 million users.