The Personalization team makes deciding what to play next easier and more enjoyable for every listener. From Daily Mix to Discover Weekly, we’re behind some of Spotify’s most-loved features. We built them by understanding the world of music and podcasts better than anyone else. Join us and you’ll keep millions of users listening by making great recommendations to each and every one of them.
You will work with your Tribe counterparts in Product, Tech, and Design to shape the future of how we match our listeners, music and audio in a personal and meaningful way to create great listening experiences. You will lead the Tribe Product Insights organization to develop and deliver the vision for Jam and it’s product areas, our Mission Objectives and our Company Bets, contributing to the strategic leadership of our Personalization organization. You will lead a team of Product Insights Managers enabling them to support their teams to learn, thrive and maximize their influence and impact at Spotify.
Who you are:
- You have at least 5 years of experience with leading insights teams in quantitative and/or qualitative methods with experience managing managers.
- You have a background in User Research or Data Science with practical chops you don’t mind dusting off from time-to-time.
- You’ve done the work over the years, and understand what it takes to create personalized experiences.
- You deeply value and have experience with hiring, coaching and leading diverse and high-performing teams.
- You have a user and data-focused mentality.
- You understand the role and importance of qualitative and quantitative methodologies and when to deploy them.
- You’re a fantastic communicator and can work cross-functionally with business stakeholders. You shine most at motivating others to carry forward and execute a strategy without needing to be in the room.
- You are hungry to learn and evolve in all things. From leadership skills to craft to process to industry and market trends — you never stop pushing into the next big challenge.
- You bring passion and playfulness to your work and those around you.
You are welcome at Spotify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be brilliant. So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the opportunity to enjoy and be inspired by these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service with a community of more than 299 million users.