Delivering the best Spotify experience possible. To as many people as possible. In as many moments as possible. That’s what the Experience team is all about. We use our deep understanding of consumer expectations to enrich the lives of millions of our users all over the world, bringing the music and audio they love to the devices, apps and platforms they use every day. Know what our users want? Join us and help Spotify give it to them.
To succeed, you’ll partner with a wide variety of cross-disciplinary global teams on products that cover a multitude of device form factors, platforms, technologies and audiences and directly influence Spotify’s features, visual language and design systems that are being seen and touched by hundreds of millions of listeners every month. This will be an exciting journey with lots of learning and growth opportunities, supported by an empathetic management team that will help you become your best self.
You must be located in, or willing to relocate to, Stockholm, Sweden, where this team resides. Spotify offers relocation packages to those not already based in Stockholm.
What You’ll Do
- Develop a robust product strategy based on your understanding of user needs and the overall market opportunity.
- Own the long-term product roadmap for your product area.
- Lead a cross-functional team across several locations to deliver with speed and quality.
- Formulate hypotheses for, construct and execute AB tests to improve product performance.
- Lead prioritization and effectively work with an engineering team to make the right trade-offs.
Who You Are
- You have deep experience working with agile development teams to build world-class mobile applications.
- You understand how to develop a vision for an early stage product.
- You care about user experience and enjoy partnering with the design team to build phenomenal user interfaces.
- You deal well with ambiguity and can distill solutions from a broad problem space.
- You are a clear communicator and can balance the needs of partners from different disciplines and teams.
- You have experience in crafting product requirements based on user research and data.
- You care about learning and trying out new product management techniques.
You are welcome at Spotify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be brilliant. So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the opportunity to enjoy and be inspired by these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service with a community of more than 230 million users.