We are looking for a senior Salesforce Administrator with Einstein Analytics experience to join our Salesforce team in New York, NY. You will be working day-to-day with a Salesforce Einstein Analytics Product Manager, other Salesforce.com engineers and admins, and various team members throughout the organization to develop features for sales, marketing, operations, etc. You also may support larger Salesforce- or data-related projects.
Who you are
- A Salesforce Administrator with at least 3-5 years experience, with specific Einstein Analytics project experience
- Experienced with all aspects of Salesforce Administration: configuration, standard data model, security, quick actions, etc.
- Comfortable working with highly customized Salesforce environments, with complex data models and integrations with other systems
- Strong query language skills, particularly SAQL (Salesforce Analytics Query Language)
- Experience working with databases and/or a data warehouse
- Knowledgeable about Einstein Analytics limitations and when other tools (Tableau, etc.) may be more suitable
- Media and/or ad sales experience a plus
- Experience with other Salesforce products and Clouds (e.g, Pardot, Marketing Cloud, CPQ) is a plus
- Passionate about data, reporting, and data visualization
- Positive and hungry to learn
What you’ll do
- Work closely with the Einstein Analytics Product Manager to execute on new features and enhancements
- Work within a team of Salesforce admins and developers focused on all aspects of the ad sales business at Spotify (sales, marketing, billing, etc.)
- Develop Einstein dashboards and reporting based on custom datasets and logic
- Generate ad-hoc reports as needed for solution design and research
- Perform other administrator tasks as needed (updating workflows, process builders, validation rules, etc.)
- Interface with business stakeholders in the Sales Operations and Revenue Operations teams
- Document your solutions and logic
You are welcome at Spotify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be brilliant. So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the opportunity to enjoy and be inspired by these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service with a community of more than 299 million users.