As the world’s largest audio streaming subscription service, Spotify Premium enables millions of creators to make a living from their art by connecting them with the people who love it. It’s here that you’ll help grow our subscribers by growing the Premium experience, transforming user insights into meaningful innovations and ensuring our platform is available whenever and wherever our users want to listen.
We now seek an outstanding candidate to join the Premium Propositions team as a Subscriptions Senior Manager to support our global efforts in building out a fast-growing and healthy prepaid business focused on emerging markets across LatAm, Asia and the Middle East. The role is based in our London office. The team is part of the Premium Business Unit, with the mission to bring Spotify Premium to more users across the globe.
Your mission will be to co-develop and execute business priorities across multiple teams and stakeholders in the company with the ultimate goal of building a compelling end to end experience for our prepaid users, that is also a viable business for Spotify. The role will be a mix of business strategy and execution, with a healthy dose of program / stakeholder management.
What you’ll do
- Use a combination of data and research to identify initiatives to drive growth / retention for our prepaid users
- Coordinate marketing and launch activities globally (with regional team counterparts) including with gift cards
- Be accountable for the broader P&L of the prepaid business and work with regional teams in executing relevant campaigns / strategies
- Independently run large research projects with users including structuring the research, ensuring it runs well and being accountable for actionable insights
- While prepaid will be your focus area, you will also have to work across projects for the entire team as relevant (and based on your capacity)
- Work with analytics to size initiatives, build business cases and work with relevant stakeholders to launch tests and measure results
- Have a finger on the pulse of the core markets with a detailed view of activities in every region that could impact your work
Who you are
- You have a minimum of 5 years of working experience with at least two years of relevant industry experience in an online consumer business, probably in e-commerce, online media, or at a mobile start-up.
- You are a self-starter and highly comfortable with ambiguity – and able to effectively structure highly nebulous problems
- You have worked on business casing / sizing before and you are comfortable with rolling up your sleeves
- You are comfortable working remotely from other team members, but even so, manage to stay in sync and influence internal stakeholders by being an excellent communicator.
- You have a proven track record of leading and executing projects independently and in getting things done in a cross-functional organization. You will not always have direct control of all the resources but still, you get the job done.
- You are also self-motivated, opportunistic and scrappy. You can capture and execute opportunities as they arise, even under very tight deadlines.
- You hold a Bachelor’s Degree or a similar degree from a top-ranked school.
You are welcome at Spotify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be brilliant. So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the opportunity to enjoy and be inspired by these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service with a community of more than 258 million users.