Spotify is looking for a System Administrator to work within the Legal & Internal Audit Technology team as part of the Financial Engineering Mission – New York. You will be joining a squad that is responsible for overseeing our Legal and Internal Audit Technology applications and data portfolio, and ensuring our products have continued relevance, innovation and value.
You will play a central role in ensuring these applications are fulfilling the needs of the end user and the business. As we grow and scale these platforms, you will have an opportunity to develop and implement business processes that align to an overall application strategy and roadmap. You’ll partner with Product Managers, internal stakeholders, data analysts and other application specialists and engineers to manage a suite of applications that fit with long term business and legal goals.
You will be a forward-thinker, use a growth mind-set, be a great verbal and written communicator, a tactful diplomat, a strong analyst, and a thorough problem solver.
What you’ll do
- Partner with team and its stakeholders to drive business objectives and priorities enabling 10x growth and seamless delivery of legal and internal audit services from end-user point of view
- Be a part of a system administrator team for DocuSign CLM, the Contract Lifecycle Management System (CLMS) enterprise platform, PactSafe, a Content Management System and other platforms as released (e.g. document and content management; e-billing/matter management; legal holds and eDiscovery; data privacy; internal audit; analytics/dashboards)
- Enable front-line support and training to users, as well as Jira Service Desk issues to drive incidents, triage tickets, escalations internally and/or with vendor managing resolution and system changes
- Create and maintain all system and end-user help documentation
- Design and maintain all system reports
- Implement and maintain support for integrations to various SaaS applications
- Create and maintain supporting Confluence intranet sites and other internal tools
- Collaborate cross-Atlantic with business units, technology teams, support teams and external vendors
- End-to-end management of complex process, application and functional issues related to our existing and future legal platforms and dependent applications using workflows, dashboards
- Define functional and technical requirements for workflow configurations, customizations, and enhancements doing top-class development and configuration work
- Design and implement new/troubleshoot/make enhancements to existing DocuSign CLM Workflows
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant product and SaaS offerings
Who you are
- You are familiar with complex business problems and have exposure to legal and contract processes supported by a contract management or workflow system – particularly, experience in a legal or compliance operations and/or related technology space is of high value to us
- You have 3+ years of related system administration and an in depth understanding of document/content management and/or workflow systems and their application to business process improvement
- You have experience and knowledge regarding some of these business processes: Legal; Contract Management; Sales and Leads Management; Document Management; eBilling & Matter Management; Data Privacy Management; Content Management; Internal Audit
- You have experience and knowledge of some of the following platforms/application: DocuSign CLM and/or other contract lifecycle management (CLM) systems, business process mapping, Salesforce/CRM, eSignature, Netsuite, Coupa, Workday, Okta and Jira
- You have understanding of XML/xPath queries, HTML and other Internet-based technologies, and HTML creation and editing experience
- You have a fundamental understanding of Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) and IT General Controls (ITGC)
- You have experience of providing customer support
- You have excellent investigation and diagnostic skills
- You have experience working in a rapid paced agile development environment
- You have the ability to build sound relationships and clearly communicate expectations with team members and management
- You have experience working within diverse teams – and can work both independently and as part of a team
- You can influence tactics and execution in a playful manner
- You believe music and audio makes the world a better place
You are welcome at Spotify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be brilliant. So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the opportunity to enjoy and be inspired by these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service with a community of more than 299 million users.