Spotify’s Content Operations team is looking for an experienced Technical Account Manager to coordinate the content supply chain for Europe, and handle relations with Podcast & Video providers in that region.
Based in London, you’ll work cross-functionally with teams such as Content Partnership, Artist & Label Management, Shows & Editorial, Licensing and technical teams within Spotify to ensure long-term success in this region and participate in providing the best user experience possible.
The successful candidate will be part of the global Content Operations team, reporting to the Content Delivery & Ingestion Manager.
What You’ll Do
- Onboard and educate key podcast partners and handle the integration of new feeds
- Lead all aspects of the ingestion of domestic and international Podcast & Video content
- Ensure all content ingested is in line with Spotify policies and is presented accurately on the Spotify client
- Troubleshoot issues related to delivery and ingestion in collaboration with technical teams
- Work with developers to improve our ingestion tools and resources and our catalogue management system
- Regular reporting on the Podcast & Video catalogue, analyzing data sets and reporting back to partners
- Work cross-functionally on rolling out content campaigns and advise accordingly
Who You Are
- You have 2 years previous experience of handling a Podcast supply chain, and knowledge of video content.
- You have knowledge and experience of RSS XML and delivery standards, also knowledge of DDEX.
- You are a self starter, with the ability to take ownership and run multiple technical issues and cross functional projects
- You are able to break down and communicate complex, technical problems and solutions
- You are analytically minded and proficient to interpret large amounts of complex data
- You have excellent communication skills, particularly across a global team
- You are passionate about hitting deadlines, and able to adapt to changing priorities
- Knowledge of the Podcast industry within Europe and further afield
- You are fluent in spoken and written English, other languages are a bonus
You are welcome at Spotify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be brilliant. So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the opportunity to enjoy and be inspired by these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service with a community of more than 271 million users.