Artist & Label Partnerships Manager Gulf Region
What You'll Do
- Build and maintain best-in-class partnerships across the artist and label community and advocate for Spotify’s interests externally within the creator community
- Support and educate key partners on Spotify tools and resources to inspire them and improve their daily business
- Understand and gain insight of content consumption, user engagement and behaviors by analyzing data and analytics
- Ensure Spotify has the best possible content offering in your markets, and use this to further Spotify’s appeal to existing and new users
- Ensure priority releases in your territory are available on Spotify from day one
- Collaborate with the global Artist & Label Partnerships teams, as well as local and global editorial teams, to ensure content strategies are localized and successfully executed
- Work cross-functionally to fulfill strategic company goals
- Set up virtual and live conferences
- Attend events and conferences. Some travel required
Who You Are
- You have multiple years experience with label and artist relations in an established digital music service, record label, or at a media company in the Gulf region
- You possess a high level of written and spoken Arabic and English
- You have a consistent track record in music marketing and operations, a deep understanding of the local music industry, and have built relevant contacts with labels and artists
- You have a strong music and technology background; you are fully conversant in the latest digital marketing techniques and adept at analyzing and interpreting data and using it to set goals
- You are familiar with content management systems and supply chain processes
- You are well organized, dedicated, with the ability to plan and deliver on tight deadlines and pay outstanding attention to detail
- You have experience working within both local Middle Eastern and global teams
- You have excellent negotiating and presentation skills along with high EQ and the ability to build and manage strong relationships
- Finally, you're a great teammate and always have a positive and humble attitude
Perks of being in the band
Extensive learning opportunities, through our dedicated team, GreenHouse.
Flexible share incentives letting you choose how you share in our success.
Global parental leave, six months off - fully paid - for all new parents.
All The Feels, our employee assistance program and self-care hub.
Flexible public holidays, swap days off according to your values and beliefs.
Spotify On Tour, join your colleagues on trips to industry festivals and events.
Learn about life at Spotify