Artist & Label Partnerships Manager,
What You'll Do
- Build and maintain outstanding partnerships across artist a label community and advocate for Spotify’s interests and initiatives externally within the creator community.
- Support and educate our key partners across artists and labels community on Spotify tools, resources and insights to encourage them and improve their daily business.
- Develop methodologies and efficiencies to be the best partner to our artist and label partners.
- Identify, develop and execute outstanding marketing and content initiatives to enable Artist and Artist-fan engagement.
- Understand and gain insight of content consumption, music trends, artists, user engagement and behaviors by analyzing data and analytics.
- Collaborate with the global music teams, as well as local and global editorial teams, to ensure content strategies are localized and successfully executed.
- Ensure Spotify has the best possible content offering in your territory and use this to further Spotify’s appeal to existing and new users.
- Work with Global Editorial teams and Global Genre Groups, as well as other cross-functional teams to progress towards various content objectives.
- Work cross-functionally with other internal teams to fulfil company strategic goals.
- Connect other Spotify teams with the music industry to help drive and execute opportunities driven by Spotify and our partners. You will act as liaison between Spotify and artist / label partners.
Who You Are
- You have 5+ years of working experience with label and artist relations in an established digital music service, record label or media company in the region.
- Proven record in music marketing and have built relevant contacts with labels and artists to effectively collaborate with the community.
- You have a strong music and technology background with a deep understanding of the local music industry and a consistent record in music marketing and operations.
- You are fully conversant in the latest digital marketing techniques and adept at analyzing and interpreting data and using it to set goals.
- You have proven experience in user research, with significant expertise in either exploratory qualitative research to identify needs and problems or workflow and task analysis (or both!).
- Familiar with content management systems and supply chain processes.
- Well organized, dedicated with the ability to plan, deliver on tight deadlines and pay outstanding attention to detail.
- You have experience of working across multiple markets and within local and global teams.
- You possess a high level of written and spoken Thai and English.
- You are able to prepare and deliver executive level presentations.
- And finally, a great teammate, adapt well to change, and always have a positive demeanor.
Perks of being in the band
Extensive learning opportunities, through our dedicated team, GreenHouse.
Flexible share incentives letting you choose how you share in our success.
Global parental leave, six months off - fully paid - for all new parents.
All The Feels, our employee assistance program and self-care hub.
Flexible public holidays, swap days off according to your values and beliefs.
Spotify On Tour, join your colleagues on trips to industry festivals and events.
Learn about life at Spotify