Los Angeles, CA
Associate Producer - Narrative Crime Show,
Los Angeles, CA
Full Time Contractor
What You’ll Do
- Plan and book reporting trips in collaboration with supervising producers
- Produce in-studio interviews with supervising producers
- Discover, engage, pre-interview, and book guests
- Conduct research, submit FOIA requests, and track down archival materials
- Transcribe, organize, and sync tape
- Cut tape and think through story structure
- Contribute to group edits
- Build assemblies of episodes
- Create episodic promos
- Manage relationships with contractors (e.g. transcribers, researchers, translators, etc.)
What Skills You’ll Bring
- Proficiency in audio editing (ProTools preferred)
- Minimum of 1-2 years of audio or video production experience
- Excellent research skills
- Enthusiasm for learning and working with a small, close-knit, and highly collaborative team
- An ability to listen to raw tape and identify the perfect details, the need-to-know plot points, and the moments that make a story emotional
- Hyper-attention to detail
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Multi-language fluency preferred but not required
Perks of being in the band
Extensive learning opportunities, through our dedicated team, GreenHouse.
Flexible share incentives letting you choose how you share in our success.
Global parental leave, six months off - fully paid - for all new parents.
All The Feels, our employee assistance program and self-care hub.
Flexible public holidays, swap days off according to your values and beliefs.
Spotify On Tour, join your colleagues on trips to industry festivals and events.
Learn about life at Spotify
You are welcome at Spotify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be forward-thinking! So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the chance to enjoy and be passionate about these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service with a community of more than 320 million users.