New York, NY
Designer (Remote Eligible -
New York, NY
What You'll Do
- Help define design briefs, determine requirements, visualize and create graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos
- Conceive and execute story art for the website
- Use appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work quickly and efficiently in a real-time production environment
- Produce daily templates and executions for social marketing materials
- Create illustrations and designs that meet quality standards under ambitious deadlines
- Assist the editorial and sales teams with the creation of on-demand design materials
Who You Are:
- At least three years of experience in graphic design
- Drawing skills with an attention to detail (both by hand and digital)
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphic designs
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and other design software/programs
- Ability to work methodically, meet tight deadlines and thrive under pressure, which may involve working evenings and weekends
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- An enthusiasm and passion for The Ringer’s content, especially sports and pop culture
Perks of being in the band
Extensive learning opportunities, through our dedicated team, GreenHouse.
Flexible share incentives letting you choose how you share in our success.
Global parental leave, six months off - fully paid - for all new parents.
All The Feels, our employee assistance program and self-care hub.
Flexible public holidays, swap days off according to your values and beliefs.
Spotify On Tour, join your colleagues on trips to industry festivals and events.
Learn about life at Spotify