New York, NY
Senior Project Manager -
Music Product Strategy
New York, NY
What You'll Do:
- Work cross-functionally with R&D, Product Marketing, and Marketplace to manage projects for product/feature enhancements that are important to our users and label partners
- Communicate shipped projects to relevant internal/external partners
- Collaborate with Spotify’s Music team to determine key project priorities and build project plans to track achievements, deliverables and manage all execution
- Keep track of projects relevant to the Artist & Label Partnerships (ALP) org via consistent check-ins with applicable teams
- Decrease the number of unexpected issues via incident management against key initiatives
- Capture all known sub-optimal Tech/Product related issues in a clear and simple format
- Follow up and track fixes to ensure the problem has been amended prior to the next applicable content release
- Maintain relationships with internal partners to ensure that any amendments to internal service level agreements are updated
Who You Are:
- You know how to discover the problem and determine the solution
- You have experience coordinating and leading multiple projects simultaneously, executing and managing requirements, reviewing deliverables for quality and consistency that you can tell us about
- You have a deep understanding of the full life-cycle of a project
- You care about a collaborative work management tool with unlimited visibility into the project schedule and work in progress and your team members are updated on top priorities
- You will work out of the New York office/area
Perks of being in the band
Extensive learning opportunities, through our dedicated team, GreenHouse.
Flexible share incentives letting you choose how you share in our success.
Global parental leave, six months off - fully paid - for all new parents.
All The Feels, our employee assistance program and self-care hub.
Flexible public holidays, swap days off according to your values and beliefs.
Spotify On Tour, join your colleagues on trips to industry festivals and events.
Learn about life at Spotify