New York, NY
The Get Up - Gimlet
New York, NY
What You'll Do
- Collaborate closely with the show’s Supervising Producer to maintain and uphold production and editorial standards.
- Direct hosts during live-to-tape recordings, providing constructive feedback and notes in real time to hosts and show team.
- Help manage day-to-day production of the show, and segment producers’ daily tasks.
- Research and pitch segments, book guests, prepare and arrange recordings of pre-taped interviews. Draft and edit scripts. Write and edit segments and promos in ProTools.
- Prep hosts for daily recordings and pretapes (working alongside producers and engineers).
- Maintain a streamlined programming schedule in order to manage scope of work and delivery expectations.
What You'll Bring
- A minimum of four years of experience producing audio for radio or podcasts - daily show experience is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to pitch and execute segments for a daily show.
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and multitask.
- An interest and aptitude for growth as a team leader.
- Strong writer and communicator.
- Demonstrated passion for news and pop culture, whether in video, audio, and/or written content.
- Proficiency in creating assemblies in ProTools.
- An eye for detail and self-direction.
Perks of being in the band
Extensive learning opportunities, through our dedicated team, GreenHouse.
Flexible share incentives letting you choose how you share in our success.
Global parental leave, six months off - fully paid - for all new parents.
All The Feels, our employee assistance program and self-care hub.
Flexible public holidays, swap days off according to your values and beliefs.
Spotify On Tour, join your colleagues on trips to industry festivals and events.
Learn about life at Spotify